YGHP 50 Litre Electric Water Heater
• Energy saving – the thick insulation of 33 mm CFC-free polyurethane foam ensures extremely low heat loss while and keeping temperatures stable.
• Long life – internal tank coated with a wear-proof zirconium enamel and two magnesium anode protectors for an optimal anti-corrosion protection of the whole water volume.
• Reliable – with a reliable “6-level protection” including pressure and temperature relief.
• External thermostat – for setting the water heating temperature up to 75.
• Temperature indicator – to read and set the water temperature.
• Specific oval flange – of a special construction to guarantee your safety while offering even easier servicing of the water heater.
• Illuminated on/off power switch.
The YGHP 50 litre electric water heater is perfect for homes with a small shower and large / various hand basins.
Dimensions: Height 760mm x Depth 410mm x Width 387mm.
Weight: 18kg dry – 68kg full capacity.
Annual consumption (electricity) 1403 kWh/annum.
The YGHP 50 litre electric water heater is a perfect way to obtain enough hot water in a home containing various basins and a shower.
Wall hung saves space underneath the water heater helps save space while making controlling the temperature easy.
Safety and temperature relief valves along with electrical protection ensures maximum protection against over pressure and over heating.
The heating element and protection anodes can be serviced to achieve maximum usage lifetime.
WRAS & CE approved.
Cheapest prices in the UK, contact YGHP today.