YGHP publish BESA HIU test regime.
- To enable the performance of different HIUs to be evaluated within the context of typical UK operating conditions thereby enabling heat network developers to evaluate the performance of specific HIUs against design requirements
- To generate operating data on the expected performance of specific HIUs given “normal” operating parameters to enable heat network operators to identify anomalous performance
- To provide a framework for HIU manufacturers to evaluate the performance of their equipment within the UK context thereby feeding into their continuous improvement development programmes
- Mapping of key metrics over the duration of each test
- Calculation of the annual Volume Weighted Return Temperature (VWART) from the HIU, with this being a composite of estimations of the annual volume-weighted return temperatures for domestic hot water, space heating and keep-warm functions
- Evidence of compliance with other performance and reliability metrics, such as speed of temperature stabilisation’.
With an impressive VWART of 29 and the quickest DHW response time of any HIU tested the YGHP HIU represents a true solution to heat networks.
For more information please visit the BESA HIU test regime page by clicking HERE